Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Always classy, never trashy.

Keep Calm, Stay Classy

I just couldn't stay away! I've blogged in the past, but those have been closer to one-night-stands than long-term relationships. I solemnly swear that this time things will be different! Even if it takes some couples counseling, this blog and I will stick together for the long haul.

Though there's no defined theme for my blog at the moment, one could pop up at any time. But for now, Keep it Sassy will be focused on my life and my thoughts. I like the idea of having a virtual scrapbook of life, and who doesn't want to remember the ups and downs of their twenties?

Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! just found your blog through KERF :) I'm not a runner but it was fun reading your blog anyway.