Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

11 months later...

A lot has changed in a year.

3 things you need to know:
I'm just nine days away from graduation. NINE days. Still don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
I'm now a resident of Memphis, Tennessee. Moved cross-country at the end of March to start an internship which I've loved and will be continuing through the summer!
My hair is purple.

Just kidding about that last one.

I lost my grip on the blog last summer for all kinds of reasons, and I've been meaning to come back to it for ages now. I seriously considered starting fresh with something brand new, but I just couldn't let this go for good. Now that I'm finishing up school I'd like to have an outlet where I can write and work on my own style and voice while I share things I'm interested in. I doubt this will end up being a work-out/food/lifestyle/fashion/diy/home/fill in the trendy blank blog, but who knows where life will take me!

I'll be back with more.

0 comments: