Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Couch to 5K - The final countdown!

5 days and counting until the 5k this weekend! I'm excited, even if I'm still not over this cold I think it's going to be a really fun race. They have bands and a costume contest! When we lived in Portland I noticed that PDX-ers love any excuse to dress up in crazy costumes.

Today's run...55 degrees and cloudy (of course). So so so humid! I'm still really congested in my chest, so I made sure to take it easy while I was out there. 20 minutes of running, with one walk break in the middle. Not an epic run by any means, but it got the job done. I'm looking forward to doing more strength training after this weekend. I really miss lifting weights!

Today's music...

  • Liberty Walk - Miley Cyrus
  • Oops, I Did it Again - Britney Spears
  • Obsessed With You - The Orion Experience 
  • Magic - B.O.B. ft Rivers Cuomo
  • Nth Degree - Morningwood
  • We'll Be Alright - Travie McCoy
  • Don't Pretend - Travie McCoy
Lots of good sing-along-songs! 

Today's question...
What's your favorite song right now? I'm loving California Gurls by Katy Perry, it's seriously the perfect summer song. How fitting for today - the first official day of summer!

0 comments: