Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Couch to 5K - Second to last run?

65 degrees and sunny when I headed out this morning. Finally. SUMMER! Yesterday it was in the mid-80s and there was lots of sunshine and I about died of happiness. So gorgeous.

Today's run was...well, it was a run. I didn't have fun and I wanted it to be over. Maybe because it was warm outside? I don't know, but I wish I could have an easier time enjoying my runs. I see people out there and read blogs of people that love running and I wish I could feel the same way!

Today's playlist:
Chillin' - Wale ft. Lady Gaga
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Women Lie, Men Lie - Yo Gotti ft. Lil Wayne (This is the BEST song for running)
Drop the World - Eminem ft. Lil Wayne
Pretty Girls - Wale ft. Gucci Mane
Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo
Becky - Plies
All the Way Turned Up - Soulja Boy ft. Roscoe

If only the people driving by knew what I was listening to! haha Definitely not what you would expect from the little girl jogging by in her all-pink outfit and sunglasses.

I just finished making a green smoothie and it's in the freezer right now. I know they're really good for you, but I can't bring myself to drink it! haha I'm hoping the extra cold-ness will help...I'm not a fan of a warm smoothie.
Do you drink these green monsters? What's your favorite recipe? 


Race on Saturday! 

0 comments: