Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nailed it.

As promised, I'm back for more.

First thing first, and dry cuticles aside, these are today's nails.

Mesmerize by Essie.
I really do love this color, and I feel like I wear it all the time! It's a nice dark blue creme. I wouldn't call it pure blue though, in my opinion it's more of a dusty color.
Oh yeah, I match my nails to my outfits. Does anyone else do this?
Also, it was sunny today! SUNSHINE. And 70 degrees. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. So of course I had to wear the summeriest sun dress with flip flops and giant sunglasses.

I'm loving this ring, too! I stumbled upon the most amazing store in downtown Olympia after class today called Super Silver. They seriously had thousands of rings. And earrings and bracelets. I was there for at least an hour just looking at everything!

I've been on the hunt for a simple and small fleur de lis ring for about a year and a half now, and while I didn't quite find what I was looking for, I came super super close!

Toe ring! Or pinky ring. 
This is almost exactly what I've been looking for, it's just too bad it doesn't come in a larger size. But I'm one ring closer to what I've been looking for! I think this might hold me over until I find 'the one'. (Ring, not the boy.)

After my successful shopping trip, I found myself at Rite-Aid. And what else did I find at Rite-Aid?
Amazingness, that's what! These are nail art polishes! With the super skinny brushes! And they were only $1.99!
Totally deserving of multiple exclamation points.
Now they had orange, yellow, 2 shades of pink, purple, blue and green, but no black. Boo. I know Sally Hansen makes nail art pens and there were a few other brands in the beauty section but after finding these gems for less than 2 dollars I really didn't want to shell out 8 more for one other color. 
But now I can finally try this adorable zebra print manicure! So excited.

What color nail polish do you have on your fingers and toes right now?

0 comments: