Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

You may have noticed a few changes...

If you're reading this blog via email or Google Reader, I'd highly recommend you click through to see what I've been up to today!

Remember what things looked like before?


And now everything's been beached out! I seriously spent 8+ hours working on this today, and I still have quite a few things I want to do but still, pretty big changes, yeah? I did it all by myself, too! And I've got more on the way. :)

I should be done tinkering around with everything sometime tomorrow, so don't be too alarmed if you see more changes. Let me know if anything isn't working for you, or if there's anything you'd like to see added or changed. (I'll add a resources section tomorrow morning, too. I couldn't have done it without the help of the Google-machine!)

Okay, I think it's time to step back from the computer...I think I'm going cross-eyed. I'll be back!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous! This is my favorite color palette!

MrsMis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsMis said...

Love what you've done to the place :) How do you change your post font? And as far as Team Bill/Eric... geeze I don't know! Bill and Sookie are meant to be but Eric is such a sexy bad boy! Im torn, what about you?!!

Unknown said...

Love the changes, the colors look amazing together =]

Venassa said...

I love it. I wish I could figure this stuff out myself.