Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Moving Day!

Hey everyone! Things have been extra crazy around here today, but I hope to get the Q&A post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

My little cold has turned into a full-blown big cold, which is annoying. I'm also trying to finish packing and cleaning the apartment so I can move home for the summer! As much as I enjoyed this year, I'll be really glad to move into an apartment by myself next year.

Okay, back to packing and cleaning! Well, re-cleaning really, but that's what happens when you've got roommates.

Did you have roommates in college? Are you still friends with any of them? I know there are crazy roommate stories out there! (I've got a few myself!)

1 comments:

Venassa said...

My very first college roommate I am no longer friends with. She drove me crazy being messy, and trying to control me and not let my friends over. All other roommates I've had I'm still good friends with.

Good luck with the move!