Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Couch to 5K - W7D1

Friday was Day 1 of Week 7!

I don't have much to say about this run. The weather has been much nicer here at home in Oregon than it has been at school. Even though it was pretty outside, I just never really got into the groove. Boooo!

What do you do when you can't get into the groove while you're working out?

No playlist for today, I listened to another podcast! This time it was 5 Successful Counterfeiters from Stuff You Should Know. Very interesting!

While it was nice to be home for a few days, I'm already back on campus. So much for a 3-day weekend, right? I have to work this afternoon, unfortunately. The weather's back to being cold and rainy, so I don't feel like I'm missing too much.

Here's a better picture of these nails, because I can't get enough of them!

And currently, I'm rocking this...

I hope everybody has a great and safe (and sunny) Memorial Day!

0 comments: