Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Takin' it easy.

Zumba on Thursday was great, and I loved it. Running on Friday? Not so much. My knees were not happy with me, so I decided it would be best if I played it safe. So, I called off the run and I'll try one more time tomorrow. I figure as long as I get in 3 runs a week I'm still on track, right?

Now that I've accomplished my Zumba goal, that means it's time to accomplish my yoga goal! My gym has a hatha yoga class during the day, so I'll be giving that a shot this coming week. I know "gym yoga" is a lot different than "yoga yoga", but I don't have to pay extra for these classes. And I figure stretching is stretching!

In other news, it's officially crunch time since we're nearing the end of a quarter. I turned in my 20-pager yesterday, and I have two presentations in the coming week. After that it's two more weeks of class, one huge revision, one more intense research paper, a Saturday class, and I am freeeee for the summer! That is, after I find a way to cram everything I own into the back of my car. It's like Tetris!

I hope everyone's having a great weekend! Let's hope my knees hold out for tomorrow's run!

0 comments: