Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

A little bit of spring...

Even though it's almost June, I think we've gotten to 70 degrees only once so far up here in Washington! There has been lots of rain and gloom, and today's high was only 52. The rainy season has been a big struggle this winter and spring. I guess there's still a little bit of California girl left in me!

So I figured, what better way to beat the darkness than a mani/pedi? Doing my nails while watching 50 First Dates almost makes up for the 20 page paper I had to finish today. Almost.

Watermelon!

Yes, I went for the decal. Tacky? Maybe. 
Worth it? Absolutely.

Did you know I have a collection of over 200 nail polishes?
Oh yeah.

I can't tell you how excited I was when I bought my new pair of running shoes.
Finally, my pedicures survived a run!
Who knew I was wearing sneakers that were a size and a half too small?

I know it's Monday, but what are you looking forward to tomorrow?
 I've got a run planned, hopefully we'll see sunshine for more than an hour! Also it's my last Monday night class of the quarter. We're getting very very close to the end of my junior year of college!

0 comments: